Terms & Conditions
MUSMATE LTD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by entering this site and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
1. Definitions Conditions means these terms and conditions. Product means the various products, including the Musmate, Quadstep displayed for sale on the Website. Us and we means Musmate Ltd.
2. Our Rights We reserve the right to alter or withdraw this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you. We reserve the right to decline any order and refund any monies paid without providing a reason.
3. Third party links As a service to users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the content of such websites.
4. Privacy We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential within legal limits We will do our best to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. When you use this website, personal information may be collected by us or our agents (for example our internet service provider). Data may include the URL you came from, IP address, your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit.
5. Purchase of products We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website. Note that sensitive information such as credit card numbers are held by Paypal and we have no access to them. Accordingly we cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use of such information.
6. Refund or Replacement Musmate Ltd will refund any order provided that the product is returned and received within 35 days of the date of despatch of the product. Thereafter, any refunds will be issued at our discretion. Defective products will be replaced or refunded at our discretion provided you contact us within one calendar year of the date of despatch of the Musmate.
7. Product Descriptions We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always be up-to-date.
8. Law The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England regardless of where in the world you live.